- 1/4 cup Reshi Mushroom – chopped small or ground.
- 1/8 – 1/2 cup ginger chopped small
- 1 Tablespoon Turmeric (root) Powder (or fresh if available)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or a few whole corns
- Dandelion Root fresh or dried – chopped or ground
Bring to 2 quarts of water to a boil, get the ingredients in at some point and turn down heat and simmer for 20 – 40 minutes.
I like to grind stuff in mortar and pestle, along with a little song or chant.
Use any or all of the above ingredients.
We often serve it with about a teaspoon of molasses and some milk or coconut milk.
Dandelion root is a live tonic. Reshi mushrooms have been used in Chinese medicine for centuries.